In any keynote, workshop, book talk or podcast, I help people experiment, improvise, visualize and tap into their creativity. What I love most of all is witnessing a-ha moments, when people play their way to ideas and solutions.
Let’s create an a-ha moment for your community together!
Often I speak about:
- Play and Improvisation: in work, in writing, in learning, and in life
- Creativity: overcoming obstacles and making the most of your own creative style
- Writing: character development, world-building, and revision strategies
- Teaching Young Writers: using Writerly Play in the classroom
- Creative Living: seeking balance, living your Hero’s Journey
I’m happy to:
- Facilitate a Writerly Play workshop or breakout session
- Present a keynote
- Provide one-on-one consultations
- Teach hands-on school residency programs for K-8 students
- Deliver professional development sessions for educators
- Collaborate with your team to customize a workshop to fit your needs
Look like a match?
If so, please fill out this form, and we will follow up with you shortly. Thanks again for inviting me to speak with your audience. I look forward to exploring this possibility with you.